17.8.11

Neil Demantur

посвящается соответствующей саге

-Boy, I’ll be a Womansson!

I’m an Icelandic youngster, I can count all my days,

I’ve climbed e’ery mount and all they can say is “That’s not enough”

They never get tired, and they never rest –

Each of them must have two hearts in his chest – I’m not that tough,

How can they be so rough?

I don’t know…

Boy, I’ll be a Womansson,

Damn, that’ll be a shame!

Boy, I’ll be a Womansson

But that’s not my name.

I’ve misunderstood for all of my life,

Bu I persevered and went on with my strife

That’s self-esteem.

Well, I’ve finally found what I’ve been looking for,

I’m going down in history for evermore

In a cloud of steam.

Oh my, they say it’s a whim.

Now it’s up to me.

Boy, I’ll be a Geysersson,

Now that would be cool!

Yeah, I’ll be a Geysersson

No-one’d call me a fool.

5 comments:

  1. Почему-то фамилия Гейзерсон у меня вызывает ассоциации совсем не с Исландией :-[

    А сага прикольная получилась :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ага, точно! он должен петь эту песню по пути к гейзеру ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. первая фраза напомнила мне это...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU

    надо будет попробовать из этого тоже песню запилить))

    ReplyDelete
  4. так она отсюда и перепилена : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. о, угадали) а я всё ждал)

    ReplyDelete